Monday, August 18, 2014
My Blog Design Choices
Personally, I wanted my blog to be very simple and readable. I think that the font keeps the blog l very professional, but is not too uniform or boring. The colors throughout my blog are not too overwhelming, yet still gives the blog life. The added color makes it less boring.It gives the blog a less serious tone, and a more fun, lighthearted, and happy mood. The blue fonts give the blog a peaceful sense, while the pink and purple are more lively and energetic font choices. I think that the colors are complementary of each other and they all work together to make the blog look appealing.
The layout is very straight forward and simple, just to make it as easy to navigate through as possible.The fonts are big enough to read easily, and the main parts of the blog are right in the middle, so the reader doesn't have to search for the post or writing. I think that the blog reflects my personality, but also shows the professional aspects of my prefrences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment